human emit fancy band: Dirty blonde slut penetraded hard in all tight holes

Dirty blonde slut penetraded hard in all tight holes


The Vagina Monologue


Roshell Starr

Bush hairy We got a loud one�and her name is Roshell Starr�but we gave her the nickname of �Florida Pussy��cause when you�re in Florida she is a sure bet. I�m not sure where she is from cause when I asked her what part of Jamaica she came from she told me �down by the beach� Anyway. So Jordan was over and told me that he didn�t want the same old typical girl�he wanted a freak. So I called �Pussy� so they could get their freak on. After a couple of minutes inside the apartment, Jordan realizes that the only way to shut her off would be with his big cock. Fucking and Sucking, Fucking and Sucking. That�s all it took. Jordan finished his performance by giving her a nice load all over her face. Get ready for some good entertainment. Big blow job.


Older Post